Gum recession is the withdrawal of your gums, which leaves the root area of your teeth exposed and visible. Gums recession
Various reasons of Gum recessions;
Gum recession is a sign that your body cannot maintain healthy tissue in the input line of your digestive system (mouth). Gum recession is caused by an imbalance in blood levels of calcium or phosphorus. This seems to be mainly caused by an imbalance in the intestines. In other words, your body cannot properly digest the food you eat, and that causes that have waste/ toxins in your body. As a result, the gum tissue begins to recede. (In others it can cause tooth decay). Periodontal disease can also lead to receding gums.
1. Bacterial plaque formed along the gum line cause inflammation of these and moves away from the tooth, causing the gums to shrink or retract. Note that a bad tooth brushing is a cause of receding gums.
2. When brushing your teeth hard and horizontally (back and forth) can cause an injury to your gums, eventually causing it to retract.
3. The rigorous brushing can wear down the enamel (hard tissue that covers the crown of the tooth) near the gum line.
4. The gums are considered soft tissues, making them more unsafe to the pressure of strong brushing teeth.
5. You must know that a misaligned tooth can lead to having receding gums. Having misaligned or crowded teeth could justify orthodontic treatment. The gum biotype refers to the thickness of your gum, which varies from one person to another. These factors cannot be avoided but can be treated.
Can I Reverse Receding Gums? What needs to be done?
You need to improve your digestion: eat carefully, eat balanced meals, proper eating whole foods as nutrients, and thus their
Understand how oral hygiene can prevent your gums to recede. An excellent oral hygiene can prevent gum disease caused by plaque and another gum disease because it keeps gums and teeth free of bacteria.
1) Brush your teeth twice a day: Brush your teeth twice a day this is the best treatment for periodontal disease and gum disease. The bristles of your toothbrush can reach up to 1 mm below the gum line, and
2) Floss daily
3) Nature smile Gum Balm for receding gums: Several people are using Natures Smile gum balm for receding gums and obtain amazing benefits from this remedy. Naturesmile receding gum paste is made from natural herbs which have been used for centuries in healing various health issues. A fairly easy way to reverse receding gums and improve oral health without having aggressive detoxification processes.
Dietary guidance against Recession Gums
Do some of the foods you eat cause you indigestion? Pay attention to this. Are you eating enough fermented foods? Yogurt, which is fermented sour milk is an excellent food to promote digestion. Yogurt does not recommend buying in the store. It is better to make your yogurt at home. Other fermented vegetables may also help.
Read More About How To Regrow Receding Gums?
Some people have healed their gum problems just with raw milk. You also want to get advice about foods that stop tooth decay, because foods that stop tooth decay should be able to help you reduce gum problems.
Try Natures Smile Gum balm before going for a gum graph surgery:
Now you can stop and regrow healthy gums tissue in a few months using Natures Smile Gum balm. NS Gum balm has no less than seven natural extracts that have the powers to regrow receding gum lines in just a few months. Check out NaturesSmile.com